PRIVILEGES TO MEMBERS:
- KMA provides a platform for networking with Industry leaders, Heads of Business Schools and large section of Corporate Managers.
- Members can participate in Conferences and Seminars organised by KMA.
- KMA facilitates Consultancy and Training opportunities for its members.
- Members can organise innovative programs, events by involving eminent members of KMA to exchange ideas to suggest new policies and plans.
Membership Fee :
- Institutional Membership = ₹15000/-
- Life membership = ₹5000/-
- Individual Membership (3 yrs) = ₹1500/-
- Student Membership = ₹500/-
Honorary membership: Eminent persons, who have rendered excellent service and contributed to the development of Industry, Education, Government Administration, etc. would be eligible to be invited for Honorary Membership by the Managing Committee of KMA.
Institutional and Corporate Membership: Any Business Entity including a Firm, Company either in the Public or Private Sector is eligible.
Similarly, membership can be obtained by Associations connected with Business, Trade, Commerce, Industry or Products, Education and Training, etc.
Life Membership: Persons connected with any field of Management in either Private or Public sector / Faculty in Management involved in teaching, research, and consultancy / Management Consultants / Corporate Trainers, etc. shall be eligible to be Life members of KMA.
Student Membership: A student enrolled in a Management Institute or B-School and other areas of Learning shall be eligible to become a student member.